In Store Pickup lets you buy items online and pick them up at our store. You avoid shipping and scheduled delivery charges – and you may be able to get your order faster.
PICKUP LOCATION: 512 E Redlands Blvd. San Bernardino, CA 92408
Here's how it works:
- During checkout, choose In Store Pickup.
- Place your order and wait to receive your Order Confirmation email. You can come get your item Tues-Friday anytime before 6pm.
- Bring your ID, credit card, and order number to the store and pick up your items.
- We'll hold your items at the store for 8 days. If you don't make it in by then, we'll cancel the order and refund your method of payment.
Who can pick up your order
You can pick up your order yourself or choose someone else to pick it up. To have your order picked up by someone else, you must call us direct at 909-327-2828. You'll need to provide the pickup person's name, e-mail address and phone number. Your pickup person will need to show his/her ID and the order number at the store.
Only you – or the person you've told us will pick up your order – can pick up your items.
To change or cancel a Store Pickup order, call us at 909-327-2828.
- To switch from Shipping to Store Pickup, call within one hour of placing your order.
- If you're calling to cancel a Store Pickup order, please have your credit card information handy.
A few more things to know:
- There's no charge for Store Pickup.
- Products may be larger than expected due to their packaging. Please keep this in mind when considering what vehicle you use to pick up your order.
- Virtual and one-time-use credit cards cannot be used for Store Pickup.